Greater New Orleans #7 in the USA for Economic Environment
Michael Hecht, CEO – GNO, Inc. Announced the following study findings.
In a new multi-variable study, financial website WalletHub has named Greater New Orleans #7 in the USA for Economic Environment since the Great Recession, out of 150 regions in America. To calculate this ranking, WalletHub considered a number of variables, including:
• Median Home Price Appreciation
• Foreclosure Rate Decrease
• Poverty Rate Decrease
• Public Assistance Rate Decrease
• Population Growth Rate Increase
• Uninsured Rate Decrease
• Bankruptcy Rate Decrease
• Number of Businesses Growth
• Average Experian Vantage Credit Score Increase
• Consumer Non-Housing Debt Decrease
• Violent Crime Rate Decrease
• GDP Growth Rate
• Opportunity to Start a Business Ranking
• Municipality Bankruptcy
Overall, New Orleans was ranked #15 of 150 for Best Performance since the Recession.
You can see the entire study, including methodology,here.